Wednesday, April 30, 2014

An Update Of An Old Poem! 4/30/2014


To Onto Stum Strum
I'm Go Mots Of Otions
Take Note Notions
Plea I To Relea
Eleas Lease Share
A Stand A Stant A
Care Share To Up Self
My To Me You Share
The Thought The Proce
The Ocess The Divide
Slide Over Think Ink
To Pape Inking-Thin
Thick Quick I'm
Not Stop Way None
Not Yet As Stre Tre
Tress My Image Imagine
Imaginary Stresses Hers
A Tail Of Pony A Girl
A Tale Boy Meets
World !
#1 Le 12 Mai, 2010 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture a 11:11 AM on a warming up quick muggy sticky icky hot to be spring morn! TONY
Like ·  · 

  • 3 people like this.
  • Rmmw Fledgling eloquently strung, a long single thread of pure expression! thank you tony 
    10 hrs · Like
  • Anthony Quinn Thank you, too Rmmw for being so supportive and so willing to express yourself for us here, I appreciate it as I sit here and puzzle and wonder at the letters " r ", " m " and " w "! I might have to write a poem inspired by them sometime soon ...
    6 hrs · Like
  • Rmmw Fledgling of course! it is my pleasure tony! 
    5 hrs · Like
  • Anthony Quinn Thanks Sangeet - I do appreciate this very much indeed.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Anthony Quinn Thank you Bridgette! Appreciate this, ...
    1 hr · Like
  • Anthony Quinn Thanks Sonja, like the art I saw on your page.
    1 hr · Like
  • Anna Kissed Your a lucky man! Living in Brazil!
    1 hr · Like
  • Anna Kissed Make the most of it!
    1 hr · Like
  • Anthony Quinn I do Anna, I really do. I am at it even more intensely these days and nights, moments, seconds, micro-split-special-intriguing-puzzling-pulling-plus-ing-questioning-singing-stripping=striping-polka-dotting-diddling-dangling-touching-trusting-probing-being probed-laughing-smiling : with all my energy passion, intensity and individual character and quirkiness Anna : how about you?!? TONY
    1 hr · Like
  • Anna Kissed Well! You know how it is...
  • Anthony Quinn From my point-of-view and own perspective I do, what's yours?

No comments: