Saturday, April 12, 2014

I Just Lost A Dear Friend & I'm Being Overly Dramatic / Sorry Am I Feeling For Self-Mine! #1 Le 12 Avril 2014 Samedi Matin Icic Chez Moi Comme Il Est Tres Beau!



                               I Just Lost A Dear Friend Or So
                               Seems It To Me Loose At My My
                               Seams All Undone All Ohhh Over
                               Again I Slip I Do I Stum Stum Tum
                               Tum Tumble All One Big Rumble

                               Feeling Sorry For Myself Am I 'N
                               I Have No Right I Have No Claim
                               I Did Bull Snort Rush De Deam
                               Deem So Mad Push My Dream
                               On Over Around Up Down I Like

                               Sacked Her She Ultimate Did Me
                               Sack Too Too Much Of Me I Did
                               Push Hard So To Make A Real A
                               Un-Reason Like Treason If Be It
                               To World Shared Unreasonable I

                               Sorry Feel I So Now For Myself As
                               If A Dear Love A Strong Love A
                               Friend A Female Her I Am At Loss
                               Bearing Living Now On My Own
                               I'm Okay Yes Sort Of Band-Aided

                               Now To Da Max & Function I Do
                               Bit Mad Lotta Sad Yet Okay For
                               Time-Being As There's No Talk No
                               Words No Nothing ' Tween Us Now
                               But Just Give Chance To Me 'N Outa

                               Pen Will Rush - Charge My Bull Give
                               Given Just Slightest Chance Just The
                               Least Bit ' Courage En Yeah Coura
                               Rah Rah Rage Rant Run Run Her To!
                               Encourage Me Not In The Least Now!

No comments: