Sunday, April 13, 2014

Invited Was I By Pop Up Now Just / Visit I Did Christina's World In Poem I Fled / Image Of Dusty Prosak Bottle To Howl Of A Full Moon! #1 Le 13 Avril 2014, Dimanche A Midi-Dix-Huite Minuts Chez Nous



                                      Invited Was I Pop Up By Just Now
                                      Visit Glimps @ Christina's World On
                                      Almost A Full Moon She Wrote I Did
                                      Observe From My Cul-De-Sac View
                                      The Edged Small Curve Missing Ahh

                                      Above 'N Wondering How It Effect Me
                                      The Sliver So Slim Might Me As Review
                                      Passed Forcefully Just Then Through Me
                                      Of Earlier Events In Washington's D.C.
                                      Yeah I Know Soon Time For R A.C.'s !

                                      I Wanted To Write Last Night 'N My Fa
                                      Fat Tigue Grew Fatter Weigh Me Down
                                      Way Way Way Did It Yet Manage Some
                                      Still Did I To Write Few Prego Thoughts
                                      I'm Always Pregnat - Green-Verdant In

                                      My Thoughts My Mirrowing Of Emotes
                                      So Many E-Motions E-Notions Yeah
                                      Filled Max-Full-To Of E-Actions E-Re-
                                      Reactions E-Faction E-Satifs So Fa Fa
                                      Fun Frill Fruit Free Sometimes E-Maxions!

                                      Invite I Do Christina Glass Of Wine Today
                                      Sip Outside 'N Sunshine's Plain Leave Pro
                                      Sack-Sak Da Pro 'N Come Share Mome
                                      Some Cheer Shine Shone Still Here Ahh So
                                      Live Alive So Over-Do-We-All-Yeah To B

                                      Spill Selves Over 'N Out To Fill Up Back
                                      Still
                                      Trill
                                      Quil
                                      Just No Pills!



  • Rania M M Watts enjoyed the rhythm of this piece, like how all of the words are capitalized! really adds to the authenticity of this piece!
    18 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Anthony Quinn Thank you Rania, I appreciate this, really I do. Thanks for taking the time to say this. TONY
    16 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Martin Fledgling Mcdonnell Agreeing with Rania.. really enjoyed reading.
    7 hrs · Like · 1
  • Jewels FledgArts Founder Hi Anthony Quinn you have an original way of writing , it reminds me a little of ee Cimmings. The way that things feel a little tospy turvy , as if we have fallen into a different world just for the moment. Where you have created a space to woo Christina, playful and tender. I really like the feeling of dissonance in this. Great write  Thanks X
    2 hrs · Like
  • Anthony Quinn Thanks Jewels, in fact it is not a poem for Christina as I have just met her here on cyberspace through our poems. I had just read her poem so I enjoyed including it here as the person I was writing about has such a strong grip on me that I have to write or explode! I'll be writing another one shortly! TONY Thanks for your kind words. I am caught-up in the moment and all the associations that are there, all the references, all the energy and action and life around me I try and observe, serve, and have touch or pass through me, or I try and catch a ride on any or all of it : all happening so quickly that there's little time for else but to react quickly and hope for the very best! Cheers, TONY It's always good somehow, how it goes and where it stops until the next!

No comments: