Monday, April 21, 2014

I Sucked Our Finger-Painted Fingers Of / Their Juices Sticky Pools Of Moaning Yellows / A Bllody Yelling Yellowed 'N Oranged Mess! #1 Le 21 Avril 2014 Lundi Apres-Midi Chez Nous - Il Fait Tres Beau Et Ca me Donne Plein D'Envie ...



                                         I Sucked Our Finger-Painted Fingers
                                         Of Their Juices Sticky Pools Of Fine
                                         Final Vestigaes Of Moaning Yellows
                                         Screaming Their Last Hurrahs Brew-
                                         Hew-Hew-Hew Ha's! Bras Fah Lah

                                         Lahs!

                                         I Painted First My Mind Inside My Wah
                                         Wah Reverb Jimmy's All Along You Know
                                         He Be Climbing His Tower I Be Sucking
                                         My Bright Deep Yellow-Oranged-Ha-Ha
                                         Hairs So Thick So Senses Stewed Brewed
 
                                        Sex Ex-No-Ahora-Here-Not-There-Fine-
                                        Strewn Strong Yeah Gentle Femmes-Gents
                                        Hairs Col Colo Olo Olo Olored Yells Yes
                                        Green Tinged Browns Pocked Orange Poke
                                        Oke Oked So Sweet So Tang Tangle Vie 4

                                        Your Angle as 'Tween Teeth, Lips  Pressed
                                        Firm Down Press Pressur Ressu Ressure
                                        Fix Tongue From Behind, Lips From Front
                                        Milk Da Liquids Da Juicy Juices Da Stick
                                        Da Poke Da Divine Mango Hairs' Deuces!

                                        See C Saw Seen U be Done Agora Seduced!
                                        So Real Reel 'Duced Goosed Spruced Yeah
                                        Best Taste Ever So Trapped Your Teeth Do
                                        Pen So Tra La La Dee Dah ' Trate Into Da
                                        Core More 'N More Of Mango's Truces!

                                        Squeeze Some Share Bits Mouth-To-Mouth
                                        Drip Some , Too You Know Wear?Where?
                                        Wares Of Love Tastes Of Pure Pureed Deep
                                        Bright Yellowed Intensely Oranged Flaves
                                        Stake You Lot Use Your Staves U R Saved!

                                        Trace Now
                                        With Your
                                        Sticky Drying
                                        Fingers Your
                                        Teeth's Wedged
                                        Silky Fine
                                        Soft Divine
                                        Lovely So
                                        Some Annoying
                                        Insistent There
                                        Persistent
                                        Remainder
                                        Mango's
                                        Whitened
                                        Sucked
                                        Clean
                                        Hairs!


 
  • Martin Fledgling Mcdonnell I like the form you've written this in.. your use of language. Fine write.
    3 hrs · Like
  • Anthony Quinn Thanks Martin, I appreciate this very much. I am enjoying writing these days and write and draw pretty much every day now - and that brings me so much satisfaction. Cheers, TONY
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Rmmw Fledgling seriously tony? you are doing an awesome job with your writing, again, not a single word wasted all weighed perfectly, i am envious! thank you for sharing!
    2 hrs · Edited · Like
  • Anthony Quinn Rmmw, with a first name like yours and such praise I cannot wait for our paths to actually cross someday. I appreciate this very much, really I do. Thanks you. How is your writing going? I will check on your page, I need to read some, I will also check here on this page? Thanks again...
    2 mins · Like



                       
  • Marcella Leff likes this.
  • Marcella Leff I am reading bewtween the lines and one gets the full picture.
    4 mins · Like
  • Anthony Quinn Thank you Marcella, the ' full picture ' is whatever it is for you, for me it might be different, and we may see some of the same things. The important thing for me is to make it as open to everyone's own interpretation as possible, that is really all that matters to em as I already know for myself what has inspired me to write this in the first place, and it is always for me ' a work in progress ' and never really done, just done enough for me to share it ' as is ' for the moment till I return with another spin. Cheers, TO
        

No comments: