Monday, April 14, 2014

I'm Touched Not Touching Way Not None,Don't Spoil The Fun Of Guessing My Imagines My Shuns-Puns-Mind-Souled-Staples-Starred-Verds-Of-Dants ; No Touching! #2 Le 14 Avril 2014 Lundi Apres-Midi Ici ....



                                     I'm Touched Yet Not Touching
                                     Allowing Only The Thoughts
                                     Now , No Actions
                                     Rather To Be Active Awhile For
                                     To Rethink That Which Did So

                                     Move Me Closer To Closest I've
                                     Feel We've Been Ever So I Was
                                     Full-Mooned Your Softness Your
                                     Lilt A Cadence A Female's Soul
                                     An Artist's Call Me Awakened So

                                     Full-To-Come-I-'Plete-'Pletely Si
                                     Unglued-From-Saddened-2-Gladdened
                                     Gladed-Unglazed-Come-So-'Plete
                                     Pletely Whole Whole Wholed Not
                                     Caring 'Bout How Many Holes Yeah

                                     I Beat To Your Drum Da Drum Of U
                                     Your Sound Your Words B So Few
                                     So Me Ahh-Cap-Tap-Slap-Lap-I-Lap
                                     To-Tive-2-Tune Yours A Smiled Word
                                     A Cried Press-To-Smush-To-Me Soul
                       
                                     Kind Kin In-Moment-ALL Be Kindred
                                     Be The Piece I Miss Of My Soul As If
                                     Moon It Be I Thee Pine I Thee 'Braze
                                     I Walk Bared Thee To Be Touched You
                                     Your Way Gentlest Ways Cup Me I'm

                                     So Cupped-You-By Wanting To Hold U
                                     Just That Now If Not Anything More
                                     Seeing Others Wanting You Yours True
                                     Truly Seeing You Daily Dastardly Divine
                                     So Finely Each Day Wanting To Hear

                                     You From You Share You - We - Be
                                     Ouch! What  A Pair Our Silent Flair
                                     Our Soulful Union In Distance Not Dis
                                     Distant-Not Knot-Knot Thick A Full
                                     Soulful Growth 'Tween Us Be Touch
       

No comments: