Monday, July 26, 2010

To Think Aless Of / Sand And Dro : 4 Saturday Morning Poems Of July 24th, 2010 : Thinking In Part Of My Friend Alessandro Furlan:

Here are my 4 Saturday Morning Poems of July 24th, 2010 before I started work in Washington D.C. I hope you enjoy these poems. Cheers, TONY


To Think Aless Of
Sand And Dro
Row My Hand Boat
Float Dote To Over
Page Hand Flow
I Want To Find
Time Draw Be So
Drawn To Art
The Life Nature
Fate Feat Each
Feature Facial Art
I'm Feel Like Time
Calm Self Me Down
I'm Edge Now At
The Time To Be
Calmed
Not Balmed
Psalmed All
In Finish
Spin
Own

v #1 Le 24 Juillet, 2010 Samedi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:50 AM on a hot, sticky, summer's sunny, humid, not-so-bad now morn ... TONY


Body Fall Mine Is Has
The Might The Tight
The Parts Fall Stall
To Creak Crawl
I'm Bones Crunch
At Time Happy This
Not All At 'Bout Bit
Lots Laid Wake Slee
Leep 2+ Am A.M.
Morn This Not Good
At
Not At This Bad Pain
All Body Over Feel
Reel I Felt Simp Put
It Imply Did Feel I
Bad Early Dark Morn
So Ibiprophin Fin To
Swim 3 Pills Took I
Then
Sleep Final Did Rest
Full Me To Come

#2 Le 24 Juillet, 2010 Samedi matin en Virginie en voiture a 1055 AM on a hot, cross blithering humid sunshine summer's blue-whitened sky morn. TONY

No comments: