Thursday, July 22, 2010

Muse My Mine Spire / Spirat Pirati Ratio : 4 Thursday Morning Poems Of July 22nd, 2010 : Enjoy

Here are my 4 Thursday Morning Poems that I wrote earlier this morning, July 22nd, 2010. Hope you enjoy them, cheers, TONY


Muse My Mine Spire
Spirat Pirati Ratio
Ation Day Dia Jour
A Ourn Urne Rney
Con Cons So Insis
Bro Stant Like My
Path Pitch Pit Punch
Jum Um Ump I Do
So Oft Aft I For Go It
I Not Drop As Onto
Upon Along Slide Slith
A Time To Move Along
To Onto New Sitch
Stash Fly Fling Flow
A Grow A Rowth A Rattle
On Sad Hap Saddle Ap
App Appy Be I As Move
On Song Pong Pang
Ping Pong ...

#1 Le 22 Juillet, 2010 a 9:32 PM en Virginie en voiture on a hot, humid, sunny, sticky , icky, sunshine, going-to-be in 90's again summer's morn. TONY


I Sketch Soon Will
The Look Eyes The
Gaze I'll Draw I'll
Do Gaze Best Be
Forth Step Hands To
Move Long Lang I
Gui Gui Guish Will
Feel Faint Be So Happ
Sapp Slap My Arms
Papers Hold Blanches
Tienes Tenir A Bol
Be Bold Be Will Yeah
To
Fling Flash Flaun Yes
Jaunt It All As I Go
I Grant Grin Access
To My Marks Scribs
Cribs
Ribs Ibbles Sylabs
Lables
Labels Sounds Grind
Cru
Cru Rus Rush Ushes
Gughs
Gushes Gashes Marks
On Papers Oh Boy
Yes ...

#2 Le 22 Juillet, 2010 Jeudi matin en Virginie en voiture a 9:45 AM on a hot, sticky, hazy blazy, sunshine-on-my-hands-and-pen summer's morn, milky baby-blue skies ... TONY

No comments: