Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hand Thumb Dton / Hurt Blis List Ist : 4 Monday Morning Poems Of July 19th, 2010 : Written Before Work, Enjoy

Here are my 4 Monday Morning Poems written on July 19th, 2010 before work, cheers, TONY


Hand Thumb Dton
Hurt Blis List Ist
Ister Hard Write
Carf So Reful Be
Now To Press
Not Put Thumb
Poin Fing Use Oint
P-P-Po-Poi-Point
With Avec Care Take
Full Measure Make
To Hurt More Now
Not Heal Must Soon
For Time Be At
Beach Soon Want
To Find Peace Pie
Piece Of My Our Pie
Find Soon As Draw
Sketch

#1 Le 19 Juillet, 2010 Lundi matin en voiture avant de commencer mon travail a Washington D.C. a 10:35 AM on a hot, sunny, lazy hazy, stifle air, humidity, pasty make feel me summer's morn. TONY


I To Lots Draw
I Will Face Ace
Aces Sketch To
Be On To Series
Want Lots Sketch
Me Others Wife
Daught Son Of Think
Con Yes Up On Si
Onjer Up To In My
Mind Eyes Front Of
Like Projector Scree
See Their Image Face
To Draw To Make
Drawings Quick Flui
Lui Luid Elle Los
Them Of Multi Many
Sketches Series So Nice
So I'm Ready Yes Now

#2 Le 19 Juillet, 2010 Lundi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:39 AM on a hot, sticky, icky , pasty , sunny, bright summer's morn before work. TONY


To Think Be Now
Of Draw The Raw
Raw Rawings Make
Untouched Later Just
The Spurts Inspers
( Inserts )
Perspirs The Gyrations
Emancipation's Of
Raw Eners Outers
Soakers Thru Thru
Of The Hands Mots
Motions Emotions
Gasps Rasps Joys
Oh Boys Exclams
Of Pent-Up Clams
Of Hands Mind On
Lam The Time No
Go
For Forth To Do
More
More Draw, too!

#3 Le 19 Juillet, 2010 Lundi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:45 AM on a hot, humid, glare, sunny baby-blue skies, wispy white clouds summer's morn. TONY
PS : I just added the word above in parentheses as I just typed it now at 5:45 PM on Tuesday afternoon here at home in northern Virginia on July 20th, 2010.


To Be 'Spired
Fire Feu Fuego
Flame Flames
Light Bright Up
Rise Skies Into
A State Stay On
Turn To Do My
Sketch
Retch Grasp For
Straw
Pens Me To
Draw
Them Be Us
One In
Suit Of Suits
Of
Colors Many To
Inks Prints Make
Imps Of Prints
Of
Peop's Faces I
Will
Draw Many Soon
Beach
Salvo NC Oh
Yeah Can't
Wait To Skate
Sail Over Paper
Hans Surf Soon

#4 Le 19 Juillet, 2010 Lundi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:49 AM on a hot, sticky, icky, pasty , humid, glazy, sunshine-on-my-hands morn now - summer's morn ... TONY

No comments: