Friday, July 16, 2010

Cute Ute Bu As Ug / A /Wan Si Oui So Hug : 4 Thursday Morning Poems Of July 15th, 2010 : Enjoy

Here are my 4 Thursday Morning Poems of July 15th, 2010. Hope you like them, Cheers, TONY


Cute Ute Bu As Ug
A
Wan So Oui So Hug
Bug Brune Yeux
Si Vife Wide Round
Wand Wound Me Bri
Bri Righ So Right Very
Be They Mine Lock
Fix They Wan Sta Ta
Tay
( Fanta )
Be Bay Not At Wan
En
So Nter-En I Will
My For Self Fend
Bend
End Till You Me
Our
Find Gain Re So
Gain
Again To Dive Eyes
Prize Into Eyes Two
First Thirs Hearse
Irst
I Gut Hed Heart
'Splore
Burst Too Much Once
All At
Caught Spell Self Mine
For Secs Mins These
Few Very ...

#1 Le 15 Juillet, 2010 a 11:35 AM en Virginie en voiture a 11:35 AM on a hot, dry, humid, bright, hazy, sticky some summer's morn. Cheers, TONY I added just now as I typed the word in parentheses 7/16/2010 at 8:37 AM chez moi en Virginie.


Son Friend Bath Athr
Pai Ain Int Small
Roo Dow Stai Oom
Vroom Help He Did
She Nil Gest Est
Swim Afte Earl Firs
Early Birds Two Wat
In Wide Cut Hands
Like Slice Slide
Cool Water's Pool's
Blue
Hues Laps Water Slaps
No Naps Home They
Both Come Did Swim
Wim Imming To Paint
Bathroom Small Ours
Downstairs 'N Did I
Spy See Eyes Hers
Off
Mine Pry Bit Cry
Bite
Itten-B-Be Dye
Some
Parts Sum
Summer Bum Strum ...

#2 Le 15 Juillet, 2010 Jeudi matin en Virginie en voiture a 11:41 AM on a hot, sticky, icky, bit hazy, baby-blue-whitened skies summer's morn, sunshine-on-my-hands ... TONY

No comments: