Wednesday, July 10, 2024

On my loneliness I forge myself forth / I purge and urge and splurge myself / deny denial deflect determine / I declutter myself soooooo!

 




I am cross-roaming-roading-unloading-gathering

All the time, I see I sense I toy boy grasp grip try

Satisfy smile smirk strum hum jerk jack me my I

Mine myself trigger traipse trance eyes close so

Imagine image images so powerful more than that

On the internet that always begs all ways sells ‘n

Preys yes so evil dastardly systematically steals

Feeds on , feasts off what is not theirs as it can as

Stop it not we let it grow we let it happen we are

Oblivious sooooooooooo oft often of the mean the 

Cruel the devastation our denials our indifferences

Make on our presents, more on our futures as web

Turn inwards and are more pliable malleable easy

 To manipulate and we must put a stop to all of this

Really once and for all now we must do this ASAP!






No comments: