Monday, July 15, 2024

Everything must realign, slowly but my butt surely, as well, must be,t he rest, the thinking leading to acting, no other recourse!

 WHY why oooohhhhh why, must I cry!?! 

I dost sure cure curly once up, uncurl unfurl

Get to stand up, twirl, swirl gargle, spit out

Like a frantic rainbow trout, make a dash a 

Real swim up stream, a way from self doubt,

I am determined having been long in deters

Of my determining ton kick my fucking ass

My face slapped, no more just tap or pinch

More of gnash, patient, be constant now in

My steps in a plan not a dream, but a map

Of HOW to, how now brown cow, moving on

That rhyme, that child, that imp, that teaser 

Tester will more in silence move onto,mupon,

Along, a hum , yes, a silent song, my words

Of encouragement, of positive action to accomplish

I must finish in doing in connecting and collecting

And assessing that which in pieces I have done in

So many spurts and spins and moments all my life.

I am finally seeing clearly my moment now, it’s 

Importance, relevance to me at this stage where I

Have often not been the center but the side and now

I must present those efforts of my past for a closer

Broader deeper inspection to see what response,

What acts and collabs as in bor bor Ations I can

Ignite invite bite site serious and trite with all my

Might might might, just be, more now, become,

Right!? For this I must fight delight us yes incite!






No comments: