Sunday, June 12, 2016

Where Are You ?! Bit-Itch-Y-4-You Now, I Am, Pam, Sam I Am, Yeah, Yes Mmmmmm Ma'Am! / 6/12/2016




                                 Where Are You ?! Bit-Itch-Y-4-You
                                 Now, I Am, Pam, Sam I Am, Yeah,
                                 Yes Mmmmmm Ma'Am! / 6/12/2016


                                I Do So You Want Yeah To Tra Tra La
                               La Trolley Ohhhh BOY GAL, Ohhhhh
                               ALL MY GOLLY ALL MY Joe Joe Jol
                               La La Lay Lie Low Last Linger Langui
                              Gui Gui Guish My Cheerful FULL JOL
                               LO LO LOLY I Feel Like I Could Now
                              So Am I ' Cert I Do Ass As-King Curt I
                              Eyes Mine All To You Salute To You So
                              Shin I Shine 4 U I 'Cert SOO Pin I Pine I


                             Yeah Put All me All My Mine U So Now
                             4 Your I Will Pinder I Will Pan 4 Your Go
                             Old-New-Now-Last-Full-Fill-Fall-Flirt 4
                             ALL Your Go Go Go Goal-Mine Your G
                             String me I Am @ Your ComMaMaManW
                             O Ohhhh OmmmmmmMAN Your Cum M
                             Mindful I Am You be Full Filling I Am By
                             You Always You In My Thoughts My De-
                             My Sires My Fills-To-De-Dep-Deep-My


                             Pose Lose My Clothes I You Fall Foll Ol
                             Into Every You Cumplete Nooks Brooks
                             Brats Bits-Of-Your-IT-Tack-Tock-Tick Mm
                             Me Brass Me Broad Me Brunt Bruise Blee
                             U me Leed Lead By Your Image I Am Fall
                             ALL IN Fla La La Lam Lamb Lame In 2 U!

No comments: