Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I Just Wanta Fuck, Be Fucked, Be Rimmed Be Filled, Ohhh My I Do Itch Bit Every Og Mine tHE bITCH tHE bAST I B So Tard So Itchin' To be Bits Mine All Bits Bitchin' Its Itchin' To be Filled Cum So Full So Flush, My Cheeks My Walls My Lips, Lip-Butts ////....




                                 My Mouth My Mr My Mighty My Master
                                Be Prick Mine To be Roy By Roya Ya Ya's
                                Royally Plucked Pruned To Plum Dumb Da
                                My Ass My Cunt Yeak Yeah Tell Me They
                               Do Male Mighty Cunt To Fill Mr. Me U Fie
                               You Foe Foul Fowl Flaunt Flare Fly Flight

                               Your Man You Men You Boys Your Pricks
                               Flaunt Flare Flame S.O.S. I Sure Do Need 2
                              Be Kneeded Naughtied So Not Haut Not Hau
                              No Not None Taught Tauty Titted Teased So
                              Snug Snag nare Snote Sniff Me Mine My Smell
                              My Smile THE sMILE The Smirt The Twerk

                             Do Not Knot Play Lay Last List Lest You Lie
                             Linger Longer Stay me Play Me Long Longer
                             Lasting Lusting Your My Nuts All Us Hunger
                             Skins Scans Skanks Skunks ALL US Male Us
                             Men Mighty Morphs Ors Orphs Hunks Lads Yea
                             Hanks Your Us Penises Ours Your Wins Wanks
                             Asses R's So be Spun Spin Spanked So 2 B Yours!

                            Now Men Boys Mrs Masters Majestic Pricks R's
                            2 B By So Silky Satin Hairy Hunks-Of-R-Flesh
                            Shared Sharked Sunk Sealed Sheened Shanked 2
           
             
         

No comments: