Saturday, June 18, 2016

I Was Thinking Long And Hard / ...



Thinking Long And Hard / He Was Thinking Long & Hard / She Was Thinking Long & Hard / He Said To Them " I Am Going To Write / A Poem About / Thinking Long & Hard / To Charlotte Andrew He Spoke / Charlotte Smiled Vainly / It Was Clearly A Stretch For Her / " Just Be Sure You / Make It End Nicely " / I Said As His ' Other - Inner Voice ' / I Will. And So Here , Now / I Am Thinking Long & Hard / Hardly Was The Moment / Last Night But Tonight / With A Near Full Moon / I Will Howl I Will Smiling / And 4 U Charlotte / The Long & Hard / Will Be 4 U To Decide / Was It Hard, 4 U 4 Me 4 Andrew? / Does It Matter Does It ?!? / It Hardly Does The Soft Approach A / Hug Warm Round Shoulders / Yours / ALL Us / Hugging, Embraces All Around / Whether Soft-ly Whispering, Tugging Touching / Tasteful, Full Of Taste Flavors / Savor THE Moment Make It / Special / No More Need To THINK Or Stretch The / Truth, It Be Told 2 U 2 Me 2 Us / We Don't Have TO Think Just Do / There 2 B Together Get Us There / Fair And Square, Share!

No comments: