Sunday, April 4, 2010

You Hire Did Yeah / Me Hire Yes To Do : 4 Friday Morning Poems Of April 2nd, 2010, Easter Weekend : Sunny & Bright Weather

It's a nice Easter weekend and here are my 4 Friday Morning Poems that I wrote on April 2nd, 2010 before going to work. I hope that you all like them. Cheers and Happy Easter and end of Passover to one and to all! TONY

You Hire Did Yeah
Me Hire Yes To Do
Si Traba Claro Rabajo
So Me Please Do
Let Do Job Mine
Leave Up Me To Do
Job My Control My
I'm Good Bad Not
I'm Up Task To Yeah
Can Do My Work
Don't You Med You
Meddl You Eddling
In/Out/'Bout Work My
Mine 'Cause You Don't
Know How Job Mine To
Do Dat Be Why Hire
Me Back When Did You
To Do Job So Me Let
Please Ahh Alone ...

#1 Le 2 Avril, 2010 Vendredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:25 AM on a sunny, beautiful, bright, nice breeze, spring is springing up all around, green baby growth everywhere, tender ... nice, spring morn... TONY


I Work My Loose
You Tight You Taut
I Be Lax Laxed Re
Real Lax As Le
It Let Come Let Hap
Hap Happen As Un So
Fold Out Re So Veal
So Happen Easy 'N
All It Bounty All Do
Share No Care Just
Others With Unite Not
Fight Not Antag No
Gnize Not Uptight Bite
No Not Fight Not Right
Just You Oh Boy! In
Find Please Pleasures
Some Semble Some Blance
Of Ness At End Of Happy
Slappy Sappy Ness
Ness Ness !!

#2 Le 2 Avril, 2010 Vendredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:31 AM on a lovely, cool, breeze nice, bright, spring sprung springing, now sunny sunshine on my hands now grand morn! TONY

No comments: