Monday, April 12, 2010

The Want Fi Fi Fix / Up Rela Elat : 4 Friday Morning Poems Of April 8th, 2010 : Enjoy ...

These are my 4 Friday Morning Poems of April 8th, 2010 before work. Enjoy, TONY


The Want Fi Fi Fix
Up Rela Elat
Lat Lat Lation Up
Me Mend It To
Get Ba Ba Back
Yes New Start Tart
Start New Pet New
I'm Think It Consu Su
Me Sume Lots As Thin
Ink Mind's Feels The
Had's Eelings Do Try
To Phath Fath At Thom
Faft Fa Ath Athomhe
Itch itch Gltch Be?
Yes It Be What When
Ha App Not This For So
Ap Apl Apple Time Put
On App For Fix This
Quick Sitch!

#1 Le 8 Avril, 2010 Vendredi matin a 9:32 AM en Virginie en voiture on a sunshine on my hands , gas low, cloudy, very cool, breezy, nice now spring morn. TONY



To Wan Want I'm
Si Wanting All Yes
Ways All Wanting
Wanted? May Aye
Aybe Hope So By
Some By Wife
By Kids By Mom
Bros Others Wanted
'Pre 'Pro Reciate
To Live Ha Ha Harmo
Armo Rmony In h
Others Who They With
Be Go Bat Them For To
Y'Aah I Be There I
Be Here Us All Four
Forever Now Later
More Love Life Strife
All Still Us In Store For
Score Score Score
Score Score!

#2 Le 8 Avril, 2010 Vendredi matin en Virginie en voiture a 9:41 AM on a sunny, cool, clearing-up after big rains last night morn. I like it now! Sunshine on hands now ... TONY

No comments: