Wednesday, April 21, 2010

To Me Und Meet Some / Yes My Enthuse : 4 Thursday Morning Poems Of April 15th ( Taxes Due Today! ) 2010 : Cheers!

Here are my Four Thursday Morning Poems of April 15th, 2010 the day our taxes are due in the U.S. Cheers and enjoy, TONY

To Me Und Meet Some
Yes My Enthuse
With Sharp Yes Like
Stark I One Did
Day Other Meet Win
2 Wines Taste 'N Tal
Al All Talk List Yea
Si Entendre Some
Try Ob Yes Serve
Yes Si Know Lear
Earn Some Learn
Try Cap Yes Ap Ap
With My Aperture
Can I Can On It
Was On-Turned Direct
Yes Hers Wine Owner
Span Pan Anish Of

#1 Le 15 Avril, 2010 Jeudi ( Jueves ) matin a 9:36 AM en voiture en Virginie on a cool, brr, breezy, hazy, sunny, brisk, fresh spring morn ... I was thinking ( pensar ) of the Spanish lady owner of the red Tempranillo grape and Merlot blends made in the Toledo area/ La Mancha ... TONY


To Try 'Nect With Hard
Times Eag So Eage
Eage Eager I Was So
Quick Too Quick I
Sist Not Desist More
In Up Upon Insist
Hard Resist Temp
I Tempted Not
Tempered
I Be Bold Brash
I Out Opinions Lash
I 'Spress Address So
Re Direct Redress
No Stop Me Of Top
Top Over Topping I
Be Task At Hand
Eyes
Cam My Camera At
Read
It Read Picture Time
Now
Must Take Oppors My
Tune
Tunit In Tune
Tunit
Units Unities
Tie Ties
...
Get Them To Get
To Gather/Gether

#2 Le 15 Avril, 2010 Jeudi ( Jeuves ) matin a 9:42 AM en Virginie en voiture on a brr, brisk, bright glare, cold sunny spring morn. TONY


To For Force Be
Full Force Meet
One Some With
Enthuses Strong
De I Sire To
Meet Quick Ohh
Over Win Camp
My To Mine Side
To Be Link A
Tangibe An Angible
Nect In Nection
A Bond Sorts Of To
Furth To Urther Go
Go Onto Push For Som
Of More Somes Sums
Of 'Spears On 'Sperie
Iences Together Gai
Gai Gained Framed
Garnered

#3 Le 15 Avril, 2010 Jeudi ( Jeuves ) matin en Virginie en voiture a 9:45 AM on a snippy, nippy, sunshine-on-my-hands morn - thinking of meeting Esther of La Mancha, Spain and tasting her wines ... TONY


Est I Meet Esther I
Did Pester Did Off
Put Piss Bit She
Well Not Did Quite
To My 'Proach My
Prat At Her Rat Rat
Rattle I Was Sud
Thud So Sudde Udde
Sudden I Pics Talk
Palabres ( Abras ) Paroles
Hab Hab
Abl Abla Bla Bla
Bla Bla Blar
Fotos Photos Pelicul
Cula Culas - Vinos
Vini Vins Soy Bruto
Brash Bit Lot Too
Strong
Muy Fuertes Palabras
Opinions Mios Martes
Bebe Rossos
Vinhos Vinos Temp
Di Pran Ran
Hijos Hijas De
Nillos
Tempranillos Y
Merlots ...

#4 Le 15 Avril, 2010 a 9:56 AM, Jeuves/Jeudi matin en voiture en Virginie stuck in traffic, feu rouge, on day taxes are due on a sunny/hazy, breezy, brr, fresh spring morn... TONY

No comments: