Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Time Me Mend Must / The Rea Real Not Reel! : 4 Wednesday Morning Poems of March 31st, 2010 : Before Work, Enjoy!

Here are my 4 Wednesday Morning Poems written before work on March 31st, 2010. Cheers and enjoy, TONY


Time Me Mend Must
The Rea Real Not Reel!
Stand Tall Not Lay Ration
E-Must Attain! Elation
At/Of/For Relation
My Ship Steward Go
To Court Once Ship More
To Joy Boy Ohh Find
Again New Grounds Gain
Write New Song's Refrain
I'm Wanting To It At
Work To Move Close To
Closer To Intim Be
More Bit Not Quit Not
Stop All Intims May I
Mations?
Joys Oh Boys Elations!
The Time Now Now Ever
Un Clog
New Log New Life
New Joys Two's In-
Ours-Pleasures

#1 Le 31st Mars, 2010 Mercredi matin avant de commencer mon travail a Washington D.C. en voiture en Virginie a 11:36 AM on a beautifully sunny, sunshine blue skies morn today - very breezy - nice! TONY


The Want To Wend To
Mend To Gain Again
Of Some Semble
Of Semblance Blen
Blend Again The Frie
Friend Mine Amiga
My Part Other My
Life My Love My
Lost Bits Touch Of
With Touch A Reali
Ality To Be Some
Yes More Whole
Not Holed Up Lone
All Alone Heart Stone
To Soft To Open To
Unfold As Leaves
New Tender To Them
Me Us Her Tend Some
Better Be The Life Mine
Ours We Team Teamed
Up Are ...

#2 Le 31st, 2010 Mercredi matin a 10:45 AM en Virginie en voiture on a warm-drop-dead gorgeous morn filled with sunshine & warmth & skies bleu! TONY

No comments: