Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Wife My Life My / Tim Flim Spin Swim : 5 Tuesday Morning Pomes Of March 31st, 2010 Before Beginning My Work

Enjoy these 5 Tuesday Morning Poems of mine that I wrote before starting work on March 31st, 2010. Cheers, TONY


My Wife My Life My
Tim Flim Spin Swim
We Each Other Her
He ME Us Othe Her
Succour Did Court
Nour Our Ouri Uris
Rish Pish Posh Itch Fo
Or Ore Hap Apps An
App Slap Tap Of Come
Combat Spat Sma Ma
Mat Cat Happiness A
Joy In Now Know Of
There For Be We Other's
Each Peach The Life Lives
Of Others Live Ours Fu
As Fully As Can When
Sider Consid Sid Sad
Glad Mad Our Itchs In
Ituations Sitchs Glitches
Witches Switches Swats
Swatches Gotchas!''

#1 Le 31st, 2010 Mardi matine a 9:07 AM en Virginie en voiture on a clearing-up, sunny, some now shine, some muted on my hands, bleu ciel above with puffy white clouds spring morn! TONY


I'm Self I'm Elf
I'm Imp I'm Self Por
Port Ant Work Const
I'm 'Bout Me Most
I'm Center Centered
I'm Selfish I'm
'Cert Squirt Flirt
I'm Cen Sentim So
Men Women Mostly
Women Focus I On
Them Eyes Train
Same Love Of Re
I Frai Rays Lights Of/
On Love This Tanned
Constant
Refrain Of Life With
Women Young 'N Mid 'N
Old All Same Me For
Just If Glin I See Glint
Eyes Shine Life Laugh I'm
After Da Laugh Laugh
Aughter And Smiles Piles
I Them High On Eyes
Mine Mine
All Mine!

#2 Le 31st, 2010 Mardi matin a 10:15 AM en Virginie en voiture on a nicer day, looks to be like, sunshine to poke out from under clouds, still gray, brr morn! TONY


The Nection Wanted
Once Twice Thrice
Not Be Always Tors Spliced
The Tact The Pact The
Life Of Two Of Old
Old Mold The Good
In Two Not Four
Not More The Self
Selves Two To Be
To Grow Old Two
As To Have Been
Selfish School Of
Two Fish Not More
I'm Bad I'm Push
Feel Strange Range
De I Range Oft Alone
I'm Art In As Artist
I'm Bit In/Out I Aspire
Not Tire On Fire
Desire Self-
Cryer
Empire!

#3 Le 31 Mars, 2010 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:21 AM before work on a clearing-up , I see some baby blue skies, the sun's not far behind! Still brr, chilly, bright spring morn. TONY


To Re To Con To Sile
To Try Bond Nite
Ig Re Yeah Star
Start Over Gain
Old Some Substan
More Tan More Tive
Stan's Tive Sub's Stan
To Mount To View
Fresh See Freshly To
Leave Old Bad
Feelings Reelings
From Words Spoke In
Heat Beat Bad When
Hurt Wanted Give Other
To Your Part In Partner
Your Art In Pain To Give
De Deliver Shock To
Liver Heart Sprain Drain
A Bad To Be Of Divested
Change Vest Be Best
Not Bested!

#4 Le 31 Mars, 2010, Mardi matin a 10:28 AM en voiture a Washington D.C. on clearing-up clouds moving on? Sunshine? Warmer soon? Bit chilly, still spring morn ... TONY


Proud Not Of
Selfish Be
I'm Bad
I'm Mad
Life Bite Me
I Turn
I Ignite
I Unite
I Side With
I Bite
Back At
Attack
Snack
Constant
Yes I
Track
Tract
Track!

#5 Le 31st, 2010 at parking space at work at 10:35 AM in Washington D.C. on a clearing-up morn. I hope some sunshine, bleu ciel now ahora maintenant! Cheers, TONY

No comments: