Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birt Mo Mom Of / Earth Day Irth : My 4 Saturday Morning Poems Of March 6th, 2010 : Enjoy

I hope you enjoy these 4 Saturday Morning Poems I wrote on the morning of March 6th, 2010. Cheers. TONY


Birt Mo Mom Of
Earth Day Irth
It Come Soon So Very
I Call Must To Speak
To Say Hap Hap Ap Ap
Appy Birthday To Mom
My Ohh My Ohh Mine
All Comes Soon So
Good Times We Weath
Yeah Sun Weather
I Drive Arrive I Go
To Va. To West To
Lunch Best Wish Her
On Birthday Hers So
Soon I'm Gla La Lad
Dat Wife Mine Re
Ask She Did Me Just Nigh
Last 'Bout What Day
Was It? Grazie Mille
Say Sez I To Femme A
Moi Merci Encore Tu
M'A Sauvez !!

#1 Le 6 Mars, 2010 Samedi matin en voiture an Virginie on a sunny, bright, baby-blue skies morn - really brisk, cold, breezy-freezy ! Warming up now, still snow! TONY


The Thaw Mel Elt The
Dirt The Earth Snow
White Doth Cove Cover
Up The Bright The
Sun Daught Da Gold
The Bronze The Yell-
Spells Spills Spurs Spurred
Spurts Of Sunshine
Yells Yelps Kelps Felts
Phelps In Wine's Colors
Colour Coloring The
Cold Tart Tipsy
Tang Bang Wang Air
Stairs Of Airs To Stars
Ride Air Wind Like
Naked Invis Cars In
Vis Not Vis Not Able
To Me Trans No Port
Me Not-Please No Not
Abort Consort Retort ...

#2 Le 6 Mars, 2010 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie on a cheery, cold-breezy sunshine-on-my-hands, happy-slappy, bright baby-blue skies morn! TONY

No comments: