Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Cha Cha Me Ha / Fra La Chase In : 4 Friday Morning Poems Of February 5th, 2010 Before Work

Here are my 4 Friday Morning Poems Of February 5th, 2010 that I wrote before work yesterday. It's been snowing all of yesterday and most of today and I am thrilled to report that I have A Saturday off to enjoy at home with my family. I hope you like these 4 Morning Poems of mine. Cheers, TONY


Snow Cha Cha Me Ha
Fra La Cahse In
Be Hste I Roll I
I Go I No Stro Not
Stroll But Butt Roll Ste
Te Tep Quick Wick I
Wick Wet Storm Be Way
On He Her Here Now
'N I Wor Worr Worried
I Do Wha Wha Wha
?!? The Fee The Blow
The Heave Toll Heavy
On Feet Toll To Go To
Wal Eve To Even Ack
My Bod Do It Soon Now
It Sure Will Back I
Want Home Now
Be Wat Atch Batch
Scheme Hatch Roof
Hatch Cove In Yeah Side
Cover Hover Lover
Her Love
More!

#1 Le 5 Fevrier, 2010 Vendredi matin a 9:45 AM en Virginie en voiture on a going-to-be really snowy , deep, scary winter's day. Nice now, gray but okay. TONY


Chan Han Tran Hance
Ro Rom Oma Oman
Ohh Man Whoa Woman
Na Nat At Ature Our
Romance I Be Ent
So Now Scared Entra
Ben Tra Tranced Splan
I'm Look Out 'Bout
Roa Roar Ow Roar
On Bo Boa Board
I'm Wai-Wait See
To What Ha Hap Ap
Ap Appen Next As The
Snow Skies In 'Bove
Many Thous Like Doves
Small They Fall All So
Soon Very Much White
Skin Cove Coves Cover
On Brown On Green
Skins Gloves Have Some
More Lots Real Soon New
Boon New Davy A New
Crock A New Spoon
Winter's Stew ...

#2 Le 5 Fevrier, 2010 Vendredi matin a 9:52 AM en voiture en Virginie on a gray, going-to-snow soon morn ... TONY

No comments: