Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sno Pi Pie Pil Pile Hi/ Hig Ho Ho Hol Hola : 3 Saturday Morning Poems Of February 13th, 2010 Before Work

I hope that you all enjoy these three Saturday Morning Poems of February 13th, 2010. Cheers, TONY


Sno Pi Pie Pil Pile Hi
Hig Ho Ho Hol Hola
High Aye So High
Da Brow Da Rows Of
Rown-Br-Brr-Ow
Pow Pow The Mou Mou
Moundnd The Dir
Irt Earth Mix
Ha Har Hard Snows
The Pit Itch Pitches
Darks A Sigh Sight
Bligh Light As Filt
In As Iltered Thru
Browns Frowns Nat
At Us Earth Too The
Pile Stile Files Filth
Of The Pitch The Patch
The Agh Agh Atches So
Molto Mas Asphs Dark
Tee Snow No

#1 Le 13 Fevrier, 2010 a 10:50 AM Samedi matin en Virginie en voiture on a gray cool now, all milky gray skies morning ... TONY


The Sight The Brr Gra
Gray Rays Browns
Dirt Pitch Tar Pitch
Coal Oal Oals-Like
Un Non White
Si Poco The Smea
Mear Smear Fe Fea
Fear The After Our
Math Real After Wa
Wa Wards These Sight
Cont So Many Same
Variates Contras
Tras Trasts Blasts
A Win Wint Splin Lin
Linters Winters Like
Many Now Storms Thorns
Forms Of Dirty Dusty
Busts Snows Rusts The
Bus Bus Busts Of Flows
Of Shove Hours Over
Side To Roads ...


#2 Le 13 Fevrier, 2010 , Samedi matin a 11:03 AM en Virginie en voiture avant de commencer mon travail a Washington D.C. N.W. on a filthy snow-white-smeared dirt-earth colors now morn ... TONY


To See Aft Into Up
Dow Long Upon
The Roa Roa Roads
Pat Pa Ma Bye
Now My Own Paths
I Go Stri To yea
Arrives To Work To
Wend Wind Bind
Find Unbind My
See Sel Self An
Elf A Pers Purse
Ursue Erson Me
My Ohh Ohh My My My!
( Myth My )
I Sigh Cry Fry
Dry Onwards Go
Go Begon Got Git Get
Ought Oughter Sought
Not Bought Just Gotten!

#3 Le 13 Fevrier, 2010 , Samedi matin a 11:10 AM en voiture en Virginie on a gray, snow-dirty snow morn brr TONY

No comments: