Saturday, January 2, 2010

Youn Glad Lad Bed / Lady Slep Lept : One Evening Poem Written January 2nd, 2009

I hope you like this poem that I wrote after work before getting home earlier tonight, Saturday, January 2nd, 2010. 2010 - Not 2009!!!! My mistake ... Cheers, TONY


Young Lad Bed
Lady Slep Lept
Leapt I In Nigh
Two Nights - Go I
Let Was Let Go
Into Up Upon
Slept I Leapt I
Crashed Onto At
To Lady's Young Not
There Aye Lad Not
There No Fair!
So Square I Be
Old So Much So
Older Boulder A
Sitch Sit It It Itu
Itu See My Life Pass
There I Did Stare I Did


Years I Let Go
Ago I Did Gave Her
Child As She Then Was
I Want So Wanted
Her Have To A Piece
Me Of My Hands
From A Colored Water
Paste Pastel To Have Sit
Her Spell Over Look
Work Did I To In To
Out To Spire Town
Crier To Have Her Note
Take Some Notice Me
Of My Work Visi Visio Isio
Ision My Own My Wor Whirl
World Old New Sun Night

The See Sea Scene(s)
Screens My Eye Sense
Do Sense To Search For
The Youth Her The
Whirr Whirl The Wake
The Wack The Want
Wanting A Wanto To Ton
Wanted Way Wait
Weight Weighed
Favor Flave Flavor La
La Labor Love
Amour
Amo
Amore
Armore
Nom Na Nah
Namor
Namored
Say So Sabo
Sabor Sabore
Sabored
To Steel The Strap
The Zap Strap Beat
Of You Ma Suitor
Out You Crap!

I'm With Pow Pow
Power To Change To
Arrange To Friend
Of Strange To Range
To Row Roa Row
Roam At Mouth Wine
Drink Foam To Throw
Throne Aninate An Ape
A Animal A Prime
Prim Rim At Imit
Iti Ti Tiu Tive Take
Meme Self Elf Sow
So With Stroke With
Stripe To Off Strip
My Steer Sterior My
Out With Inner
Away With Outer
Pouter Pert Squirt
To Be The Real
Rant Runt To
Cunny Cun Cum
Try Cry Triving !

A four-part Evening Poem written on Saturday night after work in Washington D.C. on January 2nd, 2009 on a cold-ass, steely, breezy, frigid black-dark New Year night! TONY

No comments: