Thursday, January 28, 2010

To Sal Salve All At Have / Salva Alva Va Vroom : 4 Wednesday Morning Poems Of January 27th, 2010 : Enjoy

Enjoy these Four Wednesday Morning Poems of January 27th, 2010. Cheers, TONY


To Sal Salve All At Have
Salva Alva Va Vroom
Salve Salvage The
Me Sides Ahh Grrr Bides
In Me Not Adieu Bids
To Bite Bit Lots Whole
Bitten Smi Mile My
Mine Smile Fla La Eyes
Flash Dash Gash The
Skin The Me My Meat
Meet My Meal My
Stake Steak My Mou
Ow Pow My Chall My
Batt At A Battle I
Burr Burrle Dif Dig
Di Di Dig As In Like
Gul Ul Ulp I Swi Wi
Swig Wig Snig I Am
Fire Fired Cry Cry
Town Self-Cryer To
Be At To Be Ohh Open My
Mouth I Am Try Trig
Ri Rig Iggin
Frig Rig Iggin
Ohhh
Boy Boy
Ohh!

#1 Le 27 Janvier, Mercredi matin en voiture en Virginie on a sunny, bright, , beautiful morn ... clear blue skies, the wisps of lots of white clouds ... morn ... TONY

No comments: