Wednesday, January 6, 2010

To List Lists Gists Wisks / I'm To Focus Ocus Poke : 4 Tuesday New Year's Morning Poems Of Yesterday, January 5th, 2010

I hope you enjoy my 4 Tuesday Morning New Year's January 5th, 2010 Poems. Cheers, TONY


Ti List Lists Gists Wisks
I'm To Focus Ocus Poke
Me My Pocus Locust I'm
To Fini Ini Inis Inish
Things Done Must
Get Must Do Must Be
The Be Bes Best West Ouest
The Time Eve Be Bet?! Better
Got My Mis My Missions
Intu Itions Transitions
Into It Into That Into
Missions My Tasks Come
To Plete Pletion Sweet
Swear By The Chords
Many Threads To Know
Knot Be Had Done Got
Gotting Getting The
Best The Breast Clean
Clear Steer Clear
Close Gap The Sides
Collide Glide Smooth
Ride No Not Always
Yet The Two Points
Joy Joi Joined Jerseyed
Jazzed ...

#1 Le 5 Janvier, Mardi matin a 10:05 AM en voiture en Virginie on a clear blue sky, frigid morn! TONY


To Fi Fin Fine Inal
So Anal Anal Ina Ina
Inaly Do The Fini
Finish My Tsks My Loves
My Even Odd Close The
Many Art Fart Scores
I've Many So Many
In Arts In Parts Pairs
Pieces To Be Perf
So Fec Fect Ect Eckt
Eckted Meckted Perfs
Perfs Perfs So Much
Fec Fec Fection
Un Not Ever Real
Always Real Yet Not
Seized Sized Realized
Pry It Off / From Pri Pri
Prized Arized Anal / Mouth
Ahh Ahh Lie Lye Lized ...

#2 Le 5 Janvier, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:11 AM en voiture en Virginie on a glorious haze 'n sunshine now minute this on my hands !!! Sunny, milky whitened blue skies ... TONY

No comments: