Sunday, June 15, 2008

To My Father On Father's Day 2008

I Dad You Miss
Miss Calls Those Yours Of
Me To Night Late Of
You Call Would
Me Ask Go How I
Be Gen Yes Uine You
Care Know Want
Cere Sin Faith Yours
Me In Succeed Want
We Talk Would
Ever What Heads Ours
Come Would We Appy- H
No Orse-H Hit-S Ere-H !
Just Son Father Talk
No Guilt No Tations- Pec-Pec
Ex-Ex Spect Not Not Want
Thing Any Just Tact-Con
Words Preciation - Ahhhh
Other Each For
And Merry Be We Way Ours On
Talked Have Aving In Com Yes
Other's Pany Been Have
Salve Halve Spell Quell Dis! Dis!
Way Make Go Way Far
Safe Now Be We
World Fit To Be
Tied Leased - Re Re
Rah Rah Vrrr Room
Each Us Find
Grow Row Stow
Down Torn Be
Times Some
World's Weight
Then Up Rise 'Gain-A
Talk More Once
Again Other To
Stresses Tears Drain Go Down
Miles Smiles Will Good
Re Father Son Claim
Up Climb
Nice Refrain

Father Day Yours
Happy Am I
Think You Of
Again
My Gain

I Up Glass Lift
Wine To Drink
You Toast
I You Of Boast
Way Smile Big
Mine
Thoughts You
I Have Now
Courage-En Me
Soothe Mend
Corner Turn
Bend New
Flow Go! Go! I!
Joy Cry Me Mine
Fine ...

Written here at the computer on Father's Day 2008 at 3:21 PM Sunday, June 15th. TONY

No comments: