Monday, June 30, 2008

Garden Tending / Thinking Plant Thoughts May 31st,2008

I wrote four Morning Poems on Saturday morning before going to work on garden and plant thoughts. Here they are, enjoy. Actually the first two poems are inspired by my morning walk with our dog when I listened to some of my favorite songs on the i-pod my son gave me and downloaded all the songs on. Enjoy, TONY

Ten I List I
Tened Tended To
Jones' Nora Song
Heart Wine In
Drenched Times
Listened I Walk
While Alking W-Dog
This Morn I Her In
Heard It Full Range
All Levels Space
Filled Up Close Front
Rontal Face Mine In
Sounds Touch Me All
Get Abs Those Sounds
Sorbed They Infect
Me In Pull I Be Smile
Miled Smile-Tiled My
Pores Riched Piano
Voice Guitars Right Just
Touches Count Ing Every
Yes Each Thing Count
Need More Not Just Replay
My For Drenched Wine Hear In ...

#1 le 31 Mai, 2008 Samedi matin a 9:42 A.M. , a hot , touch muggy morn. This poem came before the garden ones. I listened to a Nora Jone's song as I walked our dog before going to work to sell wine in Washington D.C. at Cleveland Park Wines and Spirits.


Air Quick Fresh
Silver Song Go
Long Long Fresh Still
I Cran Rank High Up
On Pod I Mine I
Dance Move Na Na
Wanna Bad Real
Limbs Mine Move Start
I Groove One This In
Get To Un Yed Du
Du Never Late Too
So Smile Iling Appy
H-H- Help So Me I
Arms Search Rhythm
Feet Down Slouch
Unker - H Down
Sound Round Me To
Messenger's Song Like
Mine Air Fresh Like
Door's Outa Sight/ Side I
Pride With Move ... Slide!

#2 le 31 Mai, 2008 Samedi matin a 9:48 A.M. en Virginie on a hazy, warm, air still morn. I listened to a really old song by the Quicksilver Messenger Service called " Fresh Air ". Maybe I was hoping in the back of my mind that some of their fresh air would come our way and cool things down and take with it any humidity! No harm in wishing is there?


Wat Wat Atered
Plants : Re Again
Moved Chopped
Sliced Limbs
Green Vibes Ibrant
Fresh Grow Grow
Row Row Rowths
Fresh Of Wi Why?
Wi Gee Gee Lee
Lee AAAHHHHHS
Got I Clip Lip Lip -
Pings Ago Years From
Rock Littel Arks In
Cans Of Saw Saw I
Op Op Tune Tunes
Tunes Of Tunities
Ties To Fam Ours
Amily Dis That Ist
Istance Clo Clo Losed
Some W/Wi Gelias Pinks
Delicates Colors
Quinn's Yard
Ours Pattern Simple ...

#3 le31 Mai, 2008 Samedi matin a 9:54 A.M. en Virginie on a hazy, warm, muggy morn.


I'm Live A- Keep
Eeping Yard Mine
Plants I Move I
Ar Ar Range They
Let Bloo Bloo
Loom Colors Theirs
Shapes Spread Form
Quilts Shades Blades
Greens Yellows Now
Lemon Bright Cups
Sun's Shine 'Flect
Re : Fill Daz Azzle
Me Yellows Eyes
Mine En Snare I
Dumb Happy Struck
Luck What Mine! I
Grin I Whirl I Too
Unfurl Mine Shades Those
Texts Textures Colors

#4 le 31 Mai, 2008 Samedi matin, Teddy Roosevelt Bridge, Potomac River, 10:02 A.M. on a hazy,blazy warm morn. Hope you liked these. TONY

No comments: