Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jean Albrecht, Alsace, France, Before We Met

Here's ONE of my FOUR Poems I wrote before meeting Jean Albrecht, owner of the Alsace Albrecht house in France. We were meeting for lunch at Vidalia last Friday June 6th was it? It was definitely that last Friday. I'll try and include all four poems as I have time. Enjoy.

Les Bubbles
Cremes Mousseux
Vins Tous Al All
Wines Albrecht
Lings That Ries / Rise
Occasion To Those
Gris Pinots Of Noirs
Reds That Vate El
Elev - Me Buds
Taste To Salivate
Pation - Ant - Tis -
Tis - Isipation Of
Comme Attends - Je
Vos Vins A Dej
Ejeune Jeuner Tot-
Tout Bien Boire Ger
Man An Anger Boire
Tram Bam Slam Thank
You M'aam ! Gew
Ewur Wurtz Spurtz
Joy Joie
Vins Vos !
#3 written Vendredi matin en Virginie vers 10 heures le matin. I fait gris, sombre ce matin, Friday morn, June 6th, 2008.

No comments: