Friday, June 6, 2008

Jeanne Moillard Of Burgundy, France, June, 2008

Jeanne Moillard visited us this last Tuesday June 3rd at Cleveland Park Wines in Washington D.C. to taste wines with our customers as well as her new 2005 red pinot noir burgundies with us. Here's a poem I wrote thinking about her visit : Enjoy -

Jeanne Anne
Moi Moi Moil
Lard Here Store
Was Day Yester
We Taste Did
Wine Ines Hers
Store In For
All You Mers
Our Cust As
Our Is Tom Cus
White Gnier Vio
Vio - Into Rose
Bio Yes Dynamic
Org In As Ganic
Not Panic Good
Taste Then '06 Rhone
Red Cotes Sides Smooth
Taste Rides Had
Glad We ...
#1 written at 11:09 am on a sunny, soon-be-muggy morning.


Smile Broad Road
Brune Hair Brown
Eyes Spar They Par
Parkle - S - S Light
Ights Ights - Up - Up
Face Whole In
Joy Mis Yes Don't
Miss Chief - Mis Hers!
You / I See It Did
Writ Ritten I Bitten
Be Se See Sea
Of Sed Sed I
Do Am I Duced
Spruced Tall Sprung
Her Face Flesh Sun
Warmth Me Hers Draws
I Frame Mine
Me To Pulls Hers I
Will I Spill Go Illingly - W - W
To Her Me Us
Con Hard Tain
Pro Row Go !
#2 written shortly after, Wednesday morning June 4th, 2008 thinking of Jeanne Moillard's visit to taste wines with customers in our store. There are still two more to be typed later, Hope you liked them.

No comments: