Friday, February 12, 2021

Uncomfortable in my own skin?!? Only perhaps if I personally do something wrong,mother wise I am thrilled and proud in my own skin! Oh yeah, cheers to that, cheers to me that can see and feel this positively soooo strongly, my five videos on this very same subject of this late Friday morning, February 12th, 2021!

 




Just added these four pictures now, Thursday, February 29, 2024 at 8:04pm now!







My five videos on the subhect of asking why anyone ever made the statement that they were uncomfortable in their own skin? How is that possible?!? I love being in and of a proud in and of and about my own skin! Bravo I say, hip hip hurray, press on,go forth, own it, without it you are not alive! Cheers, Anthony TONY Quinn



I ask why is there the question or statement

About being uncomfortable in our own skin?

What wrong what lie what crime what wrong

Have you, I , we committed to even raise the

Question of being uncomfortable in our own skin!?

It keeps us alive, permits us to be fully ourselves

To realize who ourselves can possibly be?!? Yes!




We need and depend upon our skins to function to be

We would fall apart without our own skins so we

Should celebrate and give thanks to them and not

Question or state that we are uncomfortable in them

We could not do or think or wish or want or desire

To do to be to satisfy to quench and to attain whatever

If not for our own skin that contains, maintains drains

Us to live to love to laugh to linger to long to last yeah






Our skin is not a sin but a sink a containment a container a

Retainer retentive breathing elastic boundary barrier frontier

Una frontera a wall with windows and doors and openings

And closings, drawbridges, steps,stairs gutters guards ledges

Portals pontoons, platforms, perks, promises, perimeters 

Private and public audiences, partitions, drapes, tapestries



I love my skin fervently, I live because of my skin that harbors and

Shelters me and let’s me breathe and open my eyes, open my

Mouth my hands, run on my feet, jump with them, too, jump

And dash firth, do somersaults, hopscotch  dance, preen, purr,

Piss, head and back leaning triumphantly backwards as my pee

Arcs like a golden  rainbow through the air and I feel such a 

Send-off release sense of intense divine pleasure releasing my

Pressure contained to exploding confined once

By the panicked sling of my 

Tightening balls  and finding a hole in the whole of my

Skin to arch forward  aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh







Just like so many of my pearly White Sea men will finally burst

My skin and both see and feel blind,y,nwildly the air outside

Whether at night or in day will they

Touch and forever spray and and saturate imbue balm, 

Blanket and bless and enter another’s welcoming skin!






So I love dearly my skin and all of yours his and hers

I feel so comfortable in mine and love displaying

It for all to see and rub up against and enter and

Kiss touch smooch smack punch poke and preen

Up theirs to mine we not be squares we be peops

So alive wearing proudly said skins oyrs

No comments: