Sunday, February 28, 2021

The moon in me the full round shiny allure of blurred shine white fuzz ball of a snow glacial moon above flies by me on a liquid ocean of air darkened and outlined, elusive and cold cutting like icebergs like roses faded yet glory them be beacons b cloning to me sooo ....

the magnetic pull irresisting not in me i play i flirt i expose full frontal free flesh i flaunt i sooooo flash a performing flair to sooooooooo dis yeahlay notions of modesty fly out the crevices cracks rear ugly glorious heads heeding the call the sight the temptation to ubfray to unshackle dusrobe i modesty at door at window throwout to be in full protest of me being a puppet excelt to me myself mine ayes say see feel taste touch i set myself alight like to illuminate a sparkler i am soooo become the one the bright the star the moon snow moon here on earth on land outside i moon youi moon the moon parting flesh mine own i take full leadership of mine arse cheeks parted for me fo you for all to see as mine se uality my urges my me purging postures pretenses i duscard i curse the norms of propriety and pretenses of something that which i am not, bewitchery treachery trees release like ballons from highest branches theirs nude like me no clothes that i loathe so, treason to them wear i grow them of weary sooo so i moon us all as consumed in sniw moon snow blobe i burst free i soar i singi thrill i perform i become the moon bright in me that so often fiddle-seconds to the sun that too shines, yeah a play us three moon sun me we so moon and sun and sate ourselves and each other so glowi gly sooo!
href="https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0xvFBeWvodI/YDvnWpfoaFI/AAAAAAAD7_g/gyon2HtQaFAg6HV5Jq_lUZHwUF4hND7hACLcBGAsYHQ/s960/4A7D53E9-130C-4864-8080-6DCFB76B1CD5.jpeg" style="display: block; padding: 1em 0; text-align: center; ">
cheers all, here below i moon you after mooning the full moon above! love t, so cheeky of me not so much here in check! oh well, let it be! Tony , happy Sunday rainy here and gray this afternoon, February 28, 2021

No comments: