Monday, February 8, 2021

I hope I strive I do not dope, or mope, I stoke to seem ageless!

 Enjoy my poem I just wrote now, Monday February 8th, 2021 on a sunny noon just now! Anthony Tony Quinn






I hope to seem ageless not

Because I worry or judge

Perhaps I sometimes fudge

Even at times feel the need





To be be nudged so I do yeah

Nudge the Pudge yes that if

Truth mine as I it feel yeah

My pudge be the attribute my

Physical visible pudge that 





I change would if I wanted

But not my years not my age

I take full hold full advantAGE 

Of all my faculties knowing well

Full that I am younger in my my





Self mine mind me soul moi-guts

Yet feel all always and in all ways

27 when first I we did wed 40 yes

Years ago I still have that blank

Canvas that brush that paint that





Pen to draw to fill to burst at mmm

Mine seams my guts soul heart my

Lively life lifting up sun-king /

Sin-king good-kind-respectful 

Man boy child husband father 





Artist at large here to ageless be

Of service of help of hearing acting

Working for all us that voices de so

Deserve a stage a platform to grow to

Enrich to be there for us all to en so





Rich lives all ours of now  blue

Brown white gray black cow!

Age is just a state of each our minds!





No comments: