Thursday, May 19, 2016

It was almost a full moon ...




                                             It was almost a full moon



I walked out into our backyard
a lit green stage so to speak
naked, holding a bottle of whi
ite wine in my hand warm
from drinking and writing
my poems, up the hill I mar
arched I arched I bathed I
luxuriated in the spotlight
the light the warmth of the ko
ool cool moon's glow, I so
should have mooned it! I
open cheeks flashing my
so silly man man manly see
self to it to world me to see
my buff my gruff my arc mm
my mine ALL MINE Manly
Might I still be mighty Might
I still dare to roar to rant to Rah
Rah Rave?!? Bet Your Sweet
Ass I Might I May I Must Show
Me First Myself then world too
and so I peed wetted strutted 
Mmmmmmmm My peed piper
perfume of perfumes scene my
scent I mark so arc so marked 
my all my mne me mighty terror
tear territory my ground 2 share
with you mmmmmmm I love! So.

No comments: