Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Dry Drizz The Frost Of Sprin Prin In Ink Of Inkle Din Tin Tink T Outside Dark In Rub Leg-Third Yeah Natu @U Man Woman Go For It Tin Tin Ink-Yoyrs, Spread Your Tink Ink Inkle, Mmmmmmmmm Yes How Good Doth-Go-Dark-Goth-Darn-Outa-Barn-Bbbrrrr-Night-Clouds-Stars-heard-Not-Seen-Ob-So-My-Our-Scene-No-Screen-Just-Preen-Orince-To-Queen!



feel burn Up so Now,Set @ art in Tic in ticle too tough to now night-@-tac tac tackle, too up B I now read article upset, some hello soft jealous, no right to be,yet I tell in my sides, I scream at my brain cells, I ask why play I must game, players uneven so, I like not the clicq, the frat, the first, the cold the glam it if all, make me dis so be gust just us-Ted, not feeling in mind in my heart at all well-defined, bad, try hard, too, naught for good, no praise, no raise in pay, no more fun to get these others together to me, with us to play, I just now them all to slay, to now, sooner than later, unfair I am, yeah, not noble, not me of any good,yet jealous I am , so they must now pay!

No comments: