Saturday, May 28, 2016

I Am AMAZEingLY All-Larmed-'Larmed ' Coome On Dit In French, What Gives?!? What Goes? What Does Not?!?




                                  I Am Soooo ConSUMED/Cerned UP
                                 Yeah To Say Phrase Mouth My Word
                                 sszZZZZZZZZ So Long I Say Not One
                                 Fear I Reper Cus CUSS Cussions Nooo
                                 Cushions Have I Eyes Mine Do See I
                                 Do Feel I Must Spiel Yeah Soo Spell T
                                 Tell It ALL Owwwwww Ouch Now OUT

                                 cONCERNED bURRS sCARRED Scared
                                 To MAX, What Gives Will You Eve Ever
                                 Go Out On Date With Age-Yours-Pro-Prop
                                 U need 2 Date You Go OUT With Your
                                 Age Fun Fun Sun Dark Day Or Night Yeah
                                 Babe Either Or Both Just Have FUN! It Is

                                Your Due Your Right Be 'Fraid Fear Not! 2
                                Ohhh Others Now Soon Tonight To Mor Or
                                ow MeetBe Met Yourself Feel Good Bout
                                Uuuuuuuu Not Home Here Eve All Always
                                Beee Healthy NOT Bad State Bad Place You
                                Need Stimules Late Better Now Than Eve E
                                ver VER Very Portant Meet Others Age Yours!
       

No comments: