Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Flame Me In, Me-Flambe, No Ember, Firs ALL Fresh ALL Fire A Const My Flow Most IT HIGH BALL B I'm Nat @ My Nature My Flirt With Con So Ahhhh I'm Avec Si So Sharp So Brit So Slice Me Die Dice Ohhhhhhh You May So Eve So Ven So Splice UP Me-My-Ar-My-Par-My-Pear-Paired-Parted-Perked So Flamable Alerted Yeah Bit Seem Soci Ocie Ety Y Tong I B By Others Tie-Dye bY ME Now Free! Whee Whee WHEE! Weeners Trump Winers!




                                 The Flame Me In, Me-Flambe,
                                 No Ember, Firs ALL Fresh AL
                                 L Fire A Const My Flow Most
                                 IT HIGH BALL B I'm Nat @ M
                                 y Nature My Flirt With Con So A
                                 hhhh I'm Avec Si So Sharp So Brit
                                 So Slice Me Die Dice Ohhhhhhh Y
                                 ou May So Eve So Ven So Splice U
                                 P Me-My-Ar-My-Par-My-Pear-Pair
                                 ed-Parted-Perked So Flamable Alert
                                 ed Yeah Bit Seem Soci Ocie Ety Y T
                                 ong I B By Others Tie-Dye bY ME N
                                 ow Free! Whee Whee WHEE! Weene
                                 rs Trump Winers!

                                 A Mess Be Eye Eyed All Ablaze All B
                                 it Of Much So Stamped Sealed Pee Pee
                                 led Craze Need A Raise o be Raized 2 B
                                 Heeled , NO, Healed! I'm So Tire So Ma
                                 Pa Mire So Society @ Large take Me On
                                 A Barge, Let Me Celebrate Enjoy 35 Yea
                                 rs of being together, of holding together, o
                                 f not falling , not burning not losing mysel
                                 f of being here, There on mark on spot on
                                 targ so get so not a complete cumplete me
                                 ss, though signs 2 the contraire au ohhhh s
                                 o contrary canary I must 2 fly zip it IT UP
                                 up and away fly fling wanting to binge to b
                                 ring on many a mighty my r's mighty fighty
                                 flighty fleshy flaire flaunted fleshing my nat
                                 u-ral self, let to be 2 B let out to get ahhhh ar
                                 ound I need some of that I'm tired so tested s
                                 o morphed now back to being some semble s
                                 ome len lending 2 myself myself to re to ga g
                                 ai gain my natural a born-with-@-birth being ,
                                 not others , not another, need to flesh that skin
                                 of my youth, the babe the baby maybe redisco
                                 ver the normal baby winning whining just ope
                                 n eyes and so @ wnader 2 wonder 2 plop 2 plu
                                 nk 2 plink 2 plonk lonk onk onk ONK! Yeah, B
                                 IT so now maybe , all over me wash me rinse me
                                 ahhhhh over starting UP once again I gain I grin
                                 I spin I span Span XYZ-spand and make IT to A!

No comments: