Monday, September 14, 2015

I Wear Just Wore My First Suit Outside, Full Light Of Moon, Feeling Fresh Breeze Too, Skin Of Mine ON Now Ohhh Lord ....



                                 I Wear Just Wore My First Suit Outside,
                                 Full Light Of Moon, Feeling Fresh Breeze      
                                Too, Skin Of Mine ON Now Ohhh Lord ....

                                 I'm Born Being Brought To Self Not Sell N
                                 Ot At Any Just @ Me At My @ Skin Mine
                                 I'll Be Clothed I'll Feel Skinned So Freshly
                                 So Sho Sho Shor Shorn LIke The Lift Fa F
                                 Ahhhhhh Fit Of New Shoes Only Skin My
   

                                Mingle Mass Mucho Mighty Mingle Miffed
                                Mr Mrs Senor Senorita Senior Junior I Am
                                Fi Fin Not Quit Quite @ Yet Feeling In My
                                Very First Suit That Suits me Boots me Bats
                                Taps Sla La La Laps @ me Light A Lick A
                                Linger A Gentle Set Many Few Some Fin In
                   

                                Fingers Sin Sins Sings Ings Many Ingers-Fff
                                Flat Lat Latter-Form My Form My Former M
                                Might My Master Mine Minister My ALL M
                                Slide A Slce A Dice A Roll A Rant-Raunch M
                                My Paunch My Row So Round My Flesh My

                                Love 4 Always 4 My Very Own All Mine 1st
                                SueMe Sam-Me Pam-Me-Peter-Me Mine Suit!

No comments: