Friday, September 18, 2015

I Sucked On Her Buttons , Longingly, Drinking From My Guts, Deep, Gutsily, Famished, Craving Her 2 B In me All Of Her I Suck Feverishly, Devilishly, Hellishly, Madly, Maddeningly, Glad Lad Sad Hap Lass Lssie, Moving Upwards While Traveling Down From Breasts Nips To Belly Two Button To Butts Butting Cunts Pusses Their Pussies Parting Paths Pinks Pants My Tongue My Fings My Prick-Cock's Pen's Is Are Warm 2 Her Flush Her Flair Her Carpet-Pink I Strut I Stretch I Strean I Cry Joy Eyes Mine All Modes Muscles 2 Reel To Lease To Lie 2 Lend 2 Borrow Tp Burrow 2 Bend To Sawy Ahhh All The Way To Self To Shelf To Stem 2 Strap 2 Trap 2 Cream Ohhhh What A Heaven My Earth My Mine Burr Urst THIT tHIR tHIRST mY bALLS To Beam Up Up By Scott By Scotty I Do Star My Trek I Do Tree I Do TRUNK Leave Sticks Stickies White Blogs Of My Spunk!




                                I Sucked On Her Buttons , Longingly,
                                Drinking From My Guts, Deep, Gutsily
                                My, Famished, Craving Her 2 B In Me
                                All Of Her I Suck Feverishly, Devilishly,
                                Hellishly, Madly, Maddeningly, Glad Lad
                                Sad Hap Lass Lssie, Moving Upwards Wh
                                ile Traveling Down From Breasts  Nips To
                                Belly Two Button To Butts Butting Cunts
                                Pusses  Their Pussies Parting Paths Pinks
                                Pants My Tongue My Fings My Prick-Co
                                ck's Pen's Is Are Warm 2 Her Flush Her
                                Flair Her Carpet-Pink I Strut I Stretch I Str
                                ean I Cry Joy Eyes Mine All Modes Muscl
                                es 2 Reel To Lease To Lie 2 Lend 2 Borro
                                w Tp Burrow 2 Bend To Sawy Ahhh All
                                The Way To Self To Shelf To Stem 2 Stra
                                 p 2 Trap 2 Cream Ohhhh What A Heaven
                                My Earth My Mine Burr Urst THIT tHIR
                                tHIRST mY bALLS To Beam Up Up By
                                Scott By Scotty I Do Star My Trek I Do
                                Tree I Do TRUNK Leave Sticks Stickies
                                White Blogs Of My Spunk!

No comments: