Saturday, May 30, 2015

I'm So Horny I Pop I Pop Eye-Eyes-All-Ayes-SO-POP-POP-POP-POP-POP : Ow Out Loud I Scream I Cream I So Rub My Dream 4 Dar Ra Rah Rah Rah Dram : 2 Plo Lo Lode Load ALL Mine You Yours Doors Pores Purse Lipe Oh Ohh Op Opt 2 OhhPen Mou Ou Outh Uth I Do Scream I Do So Roar My Horn My Horn My Kness Bend I Do NO Not So Ease Not Mend I 2 Split Spend 2 U Yeah Mine Seas My men Mens ALL 2 U I Gift Sift I Sper Purr Purt Spert X's Y's U 2 Will U 2 They Now Ahora Ahhhh Agora Wiil 2 U Mine ALL So Now Send 2 Feel 2 Reel To Squeal Spend-On-Da-Me-U-All-Over-Mess-Me-Men-Mend Uhhh UP Upper bend! IEyes U Yours 2 Defend!




                                  I'm So Horny I Pop I Pop Eye-Eyes-All-Ayes-
                                  SO-POP-POP-POP-POP-POP : Ow Out Loud
                                  I Scream I Cream I So Rub My Dream 4 Dar R
                                  a Rah Rah Rah Dram : 2 Plo Lo Lode Load AL
                                  L Mine You Yours Doors Pores Purse Lipe Oh
                                  Ohh Op Opt 2 OhhPen Mou Ou Outh Uth I Do
                                  Scream I Do So Roar My Horn My Horn My K
                                  nees Bend I Do NO Not So Ease Not Mend I 2
                                  Split Spend 2 U Yeah Mine Seas My men Mens
                                  ALL 2 U I Gift Sift I Sper Purr Purt Spert X's Y
                                  's U 2 Will U 2 They Now Ahora Ahhhh Agora
                                  Wiil 2 U Mine ALL So Now Send 2 Feel 2 Reel
                                  To Squeal Spend-On-Da-Me-U-All-Over-Mess-
                                   Me-Men-Mend Uhhh UP Upper bend! IEyes U
                                   Yours 2 Defend!

No comments: