Thursday, May 21, 2015

I W-W-W-WantAnt-T He Her Her Her-R Righ Right-T T'Now! She He He He's-Sh-Sh-Sheeeeee's MeMyOhhhhh Aw Awl ALL Mine For Her I Pie-My Pine Pin Her Pint Her Come When I ClosedEyes I'm I'm A ImageHers ImagineHer! All Love Alt Lovel Ovel So Vel Vel Vely B BlueurnSkin "CauseOfHer I Do EtesUPFill BLUR! Who Ho Hole Bod Od OdEEEEE Mine Body One Big SmiShiHitEyesTween HeadToeTwosToo Stir Purr Me2HerLure!




                                              I W-W-W-WantAnt-T He Her Her Her-R Righ Right-T
                                              T'Now! She He He He's-Sh-Sh-Sheeeeee's MeMyOhhhhh
                                              Aw Awl ALL Mine For Her I Pie-My Pine Pin Her Pint H
                                              er Come When I ClosedEyes I'm I'm A ImageHers Imagine
                                              Her! All Love Alt Lovel Ovel So Vel Vel Vely B BlueurnS
                                              kin "CauseOfHer I Do EtesUPFill BLUR! Who Ho Hole Bo
                                              d Od OdEEEEE Mine Body One Big SmiShiHitEyesTween                                                                   HeadToeTwosToo Stir Purr Me2HerLure!

No comments: