Saturday, May 23, 2015

I Cray Cray Pa Pazz Pas Drawww Raw Col Color / Gut Guts Tie Tigh Me Rile Rip Me Sooo / Strip Tripe Me Gut Rue Rut 2 Nut / NutTin NutKing Me Pay Pain So Have@! Must Paint My Pain My GutGlueUn Nuts Strut Truck Bam Struck!




                                I Cray Cray Pa Pazz Pas Drawww Raw Col Color /
                               Gut Guts Tie Tigh Me Rile Rip Me Sooo / Strip Tri      
                               pe Me Gut Rue Rut 2 Nut / NutTin NutKing Me Pay
                               Pain So Have@! Must Paint My Pain My GutGlueUn
                               Nuts Strut Truck Bam Struck!

                               NO Ifs Ands Or Butts Ho Hee Hee Help Head-Hits O
                               Nuts Naughts Nots Nasts Ast As As Ass-Tees Tie My
                               Bats Balls Juevos Jewels Jeffries Ahhhhh U Killin' Me
                               Words Birds Beaks Bats Bitches Teeease Taunt Test
                               My Testies My Erects My Dire Directs Mine Drives I

                               Driven Drawn Drafted Grafted Gifted Knotted Nipped
                               No Why-Where-Want-Use-Need-Butt-Bust Brat Me
                               Nice Ice Iceties I'm Tied Lash Bash Titted By Crush
                               Juice Spruce Sprung Rung I'm So Cented Ented So H
                               SheHe Hell Helped-Not-Nice-Not-Nastied Naughtied!

No comments: