Sunday, February 24, 2013

Work Mind! Work Brain! 4 Poems I Wrote September 14th, 2007 @ 11:00A.M. Before Work / ENJOY

Work Mind! Work Brain! Tired? Strained? Cares Bloody Who?!? Get Ass Of That's Sitting Been Too Long Said Mine Hazy Lazy Crazy Head! Work! Think! Focus - Flesh Out! Get Something Ever Matter Not What Just it / Them / Those Things Out About! Of My Life Per Spect Tive On List Salve Salvos Of Pain With Fair Foul Fowl Feathered Weathered Game All It Is How Played? Yes How Is It ?! #4 le 14 Septembre, 2007 a 11:10AM Cheers, enjoy these. I will include the other two later when I find them. it's now Sunday, February 24th, 2013 here at home in northern Virginia at 3:27PM sitting here in my living room and bathed in the sun of the afternoon, and it's intense warmth as I type and have just paid for four boxes of Girls Scout cookies at our front door that my wife ordered. Cheers, it's beautiful today. Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn

No comments: