Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Anthony Quinn's 4 Wine Poems Written On Tuesday Morning, July 31st, 2007 , 10-11AM : Cheers This Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 2013!!

Here are my 4 poems that I wrote inspired by wine on Tuesday morning, July 31st, 2013. Hope you enjoy them. Cheers and enjoy this Tuesday, too : February 19th, 2013 at 8:24AM as you all start your days here with me on a cold, gray morning with rain in our forecast for northern Virginia ... Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn Driving That Taste Home Wine Oh Yeah be Mine! E-Lus Loose! Lose? Lussive Go Through My Sieve Get Some Filter But Re- Tain Some? Most? Of That Hidden Flavor To Best To Bet You Bet My Ass My Mouth Savor Said those Wondrous Flay Play Serious Pro : To Be Found? Yes! Those Said Felt Tasted Pasted Posted Me My Mine Hosted Roasted Grilled Broiled Simmered Sought For Not Forsaken But Fo My Wine's Sake Waste It None Not Taste! #1 le 31st Juilley, 2007 Mardi matin a 10:12AM, on Route 50, en Virginie ... TONY SURPRISE! Told You! Wait Worth For To " X " Spear Steer Stare Stair Pause Suddenly Eyes Those Browse Rise I Utter Immed Diate Sur Sir Miss Mrs Mr Prize! Get A Rise ! ( Surprise? ) nd You Thought! Say you Did Not Know! No One Ever Told / Show Owed You?!? Did They? And Now You Know! There All Along To Like Fly Catch Takes Time Yours Concentration Sure E-Lation E-Man-Woman Pay?!? Cip Sip Gulp Hold! Pay No! YES! New Station Yours Discovered Recovered Uncover NO MORE! Under Cover ( s ) ... #2 le 31 Juillet, 2013 Mardi matin a 10:07a.m. en Virginie on Route 50 ... TONY To Wait To Bait To Want To Time Take To FULLY Taste Ap Pre Ci Si Ci Ate Wine's Taste( s ) ... You've Paid Already Bottle is Yours Now Pay Yourself Heed Your Desire To Dis Uncover Those Flavors

No comments: