Friday, February 22, 2013

Typing An Old Poem Of Mine Here 2/22/13 - Friday Morn, poem Of July 9th, 2008! ENJOY!!

I am trying to stay caught up and it's hard : here's one of my poems from July 9th, 2008 : quite free and easy ... cheers, TONY Off Off Tra Tra Ra Ra Ack I'm be Eat Bush Kick Tush His Theirs I'm Off Wo Wo Ork To To Do Do Do O'nt Thi Thi Hing So So Some Ings I See Vi Vi Is Isual Al Al Lize My Our Prize Ma Ma Ho Ho Ow Many Yes Ta Ta Akes It Tries?! #1 le 9 Juillet, 2008 Mercredi matin a 10:%(AM on an overcast , gray, hazy morn... TONY To O O Off Be Ba Ba Bad Go Go Oo oo Ood?! Miss Hit Un Un Ov Ov Under Sto Sto Tood Stood? Non? Oui!? Whee! Life- Spree Some Pa Pa Pay Som Fr Fr Ree I Under Over I All Stood I Take I ba Ba Give Back Too It Be Part Arcel Deal Sh She Share Eeh Eeh Qua Qua Ly Ly Ly ! #2 Le 9 Juillet, 2008 Mercredi matin a 11:04AM ... hope you like these loose, very sing-song, hum, tap spur-of-moment, no editing, just as-is poems that I string along as I basically chant or hum them. Cheers, Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn on Friday morning here in northern Virginia at 10:25AM on a cool, gray day with some snow in the forecast! Take care, TONY

No comments: