Thursday, September 29, 2011

Saturday, August 20th, 2011 / My 4 Morning Poems Inspired In Part By Wine-Maker David Of The CEDERBURG Winery in Cederburg, South Africa : I Drew Him







These are my 4 Morning Poems that I wrote partly inspired by our in-store wine-tasting with David the wine-maker at the CEDERBURG Winery in Cederburg, South Africa when he came to Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits to taste his wines with our customers on the day before, Friday evening August 19th, 2011 I believe? Enjoy these poems, TONY


I Drew David Of Ceder
Of Berg Of Africa Of
Bauk Auk Auket
Yes Traub Trab
Spell Wine Good Si
Spelling My Bah Bah
Bad
An Indig An Old
Germ Yes Man Woman
Need New Child Of Dis
German Grape So Old
( Of Alsace , Too !?! )
So Inter So Ancient
Need New Growth New
Way To Grapes Vines
Roots
Science Help To The! A
Save The Clone The Clust
The New Dawn Day
Save Da Indig Da Bank
The Grape David Does
Talk Of Ancient Story
The Very Fine Wines
The Plight The Plan?
Any
To Save? I Was Yes
Uncertain Not Sure In
Least
The Of Plans To Save
The Marv Marv White
Grape!

#1 Le 20 Aout, 2011 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie avant de commencer mon travail a Washington D.C. on a lovely, clear, fresh , cool, breeze blue skies , sunshine some, haze summer's morn ... TONY


To Cederburg To South
Sud Not Norte To
Afrique To David
Wines Win Wine-Maker
To Another Contin
A Men Men Ment Nouvo
A Place Beaute 'N Away
Way Far Far Boat
Plane Not Car Get To
I've Been Went Gone
Yet I Think Of Them
Friends Old A Precious
Time I Did Spend So
Long So Ago Ago Ago
Joy Night Last Find At
Cleve At Park Join
Them In Marriage Together
Such Action Such Life A
Grand Life Was Inst
Spawn Spin The Rectangle
Shape Spread Over So
Many Oohs So Many Wows
From Wines From Ceders
Da Wines Reds Whites
We Word Flaves Did Share
Of David's Burg Ber Gown
Since 1997 Said He Night
Last He Did Pour Did
Spear So Fun Spin Much!

#2 Le 20 Aout, 2011 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:11AM on a sunny, bright, breezy, wonderful warm-not-hot sunny some breeze summer's morn ... TONY

No comments: