Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Saturday August 13th, 2011, 2011 / My 4 Own Morning Poems / To Pre Be Pro Be / So Active Va Vroom Vate ; Enjoy!

Here are my 4 Own Saturday Morning Poems that I wrote on August 13th, 2011 before work in Washington D.C. N.W. Hope you enjoy them. Cheers, TONY


To Pre Pro Be
So Active Va Vroom
Vate
Uncrate Vated Vested
Over All Into Every A
Range Strange Strong
The Notions Nostrals
Pacs
A Path Of Parcels Of
The
Things Done-Not Yet
The
Wanting To Wander
To Set
Settle In Spell Sit
Momes
To Collect Inspect Direct
I'm So Much To Do To
Have Mission Mr Mrs
Comment Oui Allez Vous
?! C'Est Pas De Temps Il
Faut
Allez Oui Si Claro Aller
Down Alleys Down Venues
Going Along Going To Sort
The Piles Da Files The
Sneezes Sneezing 3 Rown
In! To Get Job My Job My
Travail To Move Body Head
Limbs Yeah

#1 Le 13 Aout, 2011 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:17AM on a more humid, hazy , no-sunshine now whitened humid summer's morn, ... sounds like today, this morning as I type this here on Tuesday, September 27th, 2011 at 8:14AM at home in northern Virginia. Cheers, TONY


To Show Spin Win Over
Folks Fictions Friends
Fire Flesh Out Details
The Stars The Elems The
Tales I'm All Up Swept
I Look At Works Mine
To Put Forward Art Show
My Collected Works I
Want Share Want Others
With The Time Right Now
To Play Partager Okay
It's Something Need Done
Be By Me I'm Onto After
I'm Excited So Yeah So
Energed Focused Yes
Functioned Framed In
As Farmed Ferried From
One Place Another I Must
Go Forth Collect Bits Pats
A Center Of My Forces To
Have On Paper Art Mine
Placed Dropped Draped
Spit Spat Spun Wove

#2 Le 13 Aout, 2011 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:16AM on a more hot sticky gray-white, no-sunshine summer's morn ... my thoughts just roam, fragment , regroup, ... TONY

No comments: