Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Don't Know Break Took / Yest Write Not Any : My 4 Thursday Morning Poems Of September 15th, 2011 : Enjoy

Here are my 4 Thursday Morning Poems of September 15th, 2011 : enjoy them. TONY

I Don't Know Break Took
Yest Write Not Any
Poems Just Drove Work To
Nice Morn Like This Warm
Arm Warmer Still Yest
Coo Cool Cooler Now Day
This Nice Pleas Treas Trees
Green Lush Water Full Rain
From
Melons Too Arms Spread
Jugs I-Pod White Shirt-T
Snug Fit Twice Now Past
Commune Unit College
Nova Girls Ladies Young Me
Pass Drive As I By Them
Talked To Kat To Katrina To
Neighb Water Woes Have
They Day These What Pains
Ours Too Share Care Snare
A Cool Fresh Gent Lass
Soft Sunlight Wind All Rath
Rather Cas In-As Casual A
Delicate Bree Whee Breeze
Tease Tip Tap Tip Tickle
Tapple ...

#1 Le 15 Septembre, 2011 Jeudi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:37 AM on a cooler, fresher, gray, lots white clouds, breeze summer's morn ... TONY

No comments: