Monday, February 28, 2011

Met Ogush Olgusha / Yeah Yest Con Chile : 4 Of My Monday Morning Poems Of Febuary 14th, 2011 : I Saw Chuck - Met Olgusha His Wife - Nice!

My family and I met Olgusha - Chuck's new wife , really nice. Thanks, TONY My poems of February 14th, 2011. Cheers ...


Met Ogush Olgusha
Yeah Yest Con Chile
Si Fine Si Bueno
Physics Teach She
Others ( Us Too )
In Bela In Rus In
Far Country Far
Away ( Brought Closer
Us )
Us U.S. From Si Loin
A Meeting Bride Be
She
Come Came Chuck
With
Our First In Today
Be
It Day Of Valentines
Oh
Well Swell Beaute Day
Be
60's This Now Haps
Per?!
The Sun's Out The
Breeze
Too A Warm Armed
Day
So Nice So Perf
Valentine
's Day Today I'm
Xcite
So Happy 'Bout A
Period
A Time A Moment
To Share A Special
Thought Of Other
My
My Love My

#1 Le 14 Fevrier, 2011 Lundi matin en voiture en Virginie on a beautiful, baby blue skies, breezy, fresh, lovely winter's morn now! TONY


Valentine Valentine
Be Mine Be A Special
Time Sublime In
Rhythm In Rhyme A
State Of Bliss Of Mind
I'm Smile Smiles
Miles All Fashions All
Si Oui Claro Yes Styles
A Perf A Fine Fect
Dialect Deal Seal I
Unwrap Unpeal The
Moment Kiss Now Seal
Select A Place A Punch
A Promise My Partner
We Play We Please
Some Taste Some Xcite
So Now Meant Be Us Not
Tired Must Galvanize Rally
Troops Ourselves Tonight
Up Up Pump

#2 Le 14 Fevrier, 2011 Lundi matin en voiture a Virginie on Valentine's Day , beautiful, cheery, clear, bright, blue skies in the 60's winter's morn! TONY


Thinking Thoughts Merry
Wife Mine As Crossing
Potomac Now Over River
The Shimmer The Glitter
Bat At Atural Nature
Bes Day At This Morn
Now On Day Of Valentines
All Be Nice So Very Very
Beaute Thrill Punch Me
As Now Perfect Time
Sun's Shine Bit Now
It Sitting Bathing Hands
Two Write As Do
Quick Quick I Do
So Very All Jazzed
Razzed Up Now Pum
Pump Up Me To Pull Me
Up Quick Ground Off I Flo
Lo Loat Hi Mid Low
Const Change Re So
Rearrange
I'm Trilled Thrilled
Be So !!!

#3 Le 14th Fevrier, 2011 Lundi matin en voiture on Valentine's Day a Washington D.C. en voiture on a beautiful, clear, baby blue skies, crisp,, breeze, winter's morn now just tight Valentine's Day ... TONY

No comments: