Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm Right All Si / Right Left Not Be No : 4 Tuesday Morning Poems Of February 1st, 2011 : Cheers! Visiting American University W/ Son 'N Wife

Here are my 4 Tuesday Morning Poems of February 1st, 2011. Hope you enjoy them. TONY


I'm Right All Si
Right Left Not
Be No
Hin Hind Non Not
I
I Type Yes Did Yest
So Chat Poet On Oet
Oetry
Type Songs Mine I
Many Four Morn Each
Days Five Week Of
Some Strong Weak
Some
Algunas Oh Well From
Well Mine Dee Dee
Deep
Dig Sun Sink Gun Gunk
Two Blen Be Lend Ended
Started Blended To Get
All Ends Mids Toget
Togeth
Gether The Spark Da
Ends
Starts Starting Connect
A
Chat Poetry Yeah Blog
On
Spot Type Later Skype
A
Way To Have Others
For
My Thoughts My Words
Broke
I Humpt Put Umpty
Words
Frags Together Dum
Dum Dumpty Together
Once Again ...

#1 Le 1 Fevrier, 2011 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:10AM on a gray, was icy earlier winter's drab morn now no sunshine ... TONY


To Type Be Typed To
Read Frags Words Mine
I'm Have Them To Type
At Chat @ Poetry On
My Blog Spot Night Last
Week's Last Bits Piece
I Try Work Finish My
Mine Much So Many
Poems Short I Type Tap
I Poke I Go For All It
Go Get A be At Point
Do Do Do Do Doing
I'm All Always Do Do
Doing Damn Lot What?!
For Art Me For Discs Of
Uncover Undercover
Over At Covery Consort
Concert Continuous Counting
Counting On Calendar Clear
Clearest Clerk Clan Clams
Claim I Be Different Not
Samed ...

#2 Le 1 Fevrier, 2011 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:17AM on a gray, cold, brrr, brisk, cloudy, no-sunshine winter's morn TONY


I'm Typing Tap Tap
At Board Key Typing
Also Putting Yeah
Put Place I be At
Day Dai Dail Ail Aily
Always Working At
My Work To Place
To Perm To Perk To
Please A Want De
Desire Fire Flame To
Pro Yes Duce Induce
Leave As Is Not Red
Not Blue Green Yell
Yellow Not Orange Not
Purp Urp Urple Reduce
Not None As I Live I
Life For My Life Say I'm
Blessed So be To Live Be
To Best I'm At On Work
Working Always On Alert
Flirt Ta Ta Tations So
Alive So Love Life In!

#3 Le 1 Fevrier, 2011 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:25AM on a dreary, drab, gray, misty, no-sunshine, foggy winter's morn now ... TONY


To Cap Capt Apt Capture
Rap Ra Ra Rapt Rapture
Fac Fact Fract Re So
Flect Fact Fun Factors
Be Factoring Be At
Universe American
Small University Yest
Son Wife With Tour
By Alex Yeah Si Oui
After Our Noon On
Camp On Amps High
Volts Too Ampus-Ca Cam
Ward He Was So Good
So Gized So On Targ
Gave Tour Us Three To
Wonder Real Wonder
Full Of Wonderful Image
Ma Mages Pages Vigs So
Gnettes So Live Life University
So American Want Back Go
Self Learn Lots Tots More
Trot Trot Trot !

#4 Le 1 Fevrier, 2011 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:31AM on a gray, dreary, misty, hazy , no-sunshine winter's morn ... TONY

No comments: