Wednesday, September 29, 2010

To Have Dine Lun Y'Aa / Brun Fun Lunched : 4 Tuesday Morning Poems September 28th, 2010 Before Work Inspired By Barry Diamond's Fabulous 5-Hour Get-To

That last line should read Get-Together Chez Lui/ At His Home ...

Here are my 4 Morning Poems of Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 that I wrote before work. Cheers and enjoy, TONY


To Have Dine Lun Y'Aa
Brun Fun Lunched
Bar With Con Avec Our
Barr Arr Arry In
Out Vite He Did Stay
While Long Hours 5 Mo
More Did We Lui Chez
Home His Sund Dima
Ma Pa Manche Day Of
Rest Reap Da Pose
The Coff Off Offe Fee
Now Foe None Just
Fami Frien Rien Iend
Lots Of Joy Of Gran
Great Foods Plent Lent
Lenty Of Not Lean But
Fab But Fat Best
Of Choice So-Many Them
Of We Rock Did Four Us
All Aft All Noon Lui Barry
Chez

#3 Le 28 Septembre, 2010 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie on a gray, big clouds-rain clouds autumn morn, breezy, warm, fresh, some sun, air heavy water with now, nice so far ... TONY


To Have Vited Been Sun
By Barry By Day By
Morn Late Yea Fill Da
Full After Yes Our Noon
The Hours Of Rest Of
Pie Peace Pieces Of Ca
Of Cakes Of Grapes
Orbs Orbed With
Wine Da Chat Da
Teau Da 19 Da 82
Of Fon Or Roque
In Saint In Emil In
Ilion Hill On Look Grea
Vista Vant Too To Look
Out On Tongue To Row
To Palate On See Taste
Da Treasures Of Old
Grand Bordeaux With Old
Friend Vieux Ami A Nous
De Notre Famille C'Est Bien
Barry Mais Oui Lui !!

#4 Le 28 Septembre, 2010 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:29 am avant de commencer mon travail on a cool, fresh, sunny now, breezy, air water heavy, lots big gray rain clouds autumn morn, going to rain later morn ...

As I was typing this just now I thought of the wonderful trip that my father and I had in the beautiful town of Sain Emilion as he drove me down from Paris, France to the town of Royan on the Atlantic sea coast just above Bordeaux where I was going to take my intensive audio visual French wine classes while staying in the home of Madame Cardinal ( she made the best fish soup ever, she let it cook skin and bones, head and all - all day before serving it later that evening when we returned from classes - some of my greatest memories of dining in France in the 70's when we lived there, my family and I ) , offered through the University of Poitier's program called C.A.R.E.L. I took two such classes : one for six weeks, one for four weeks : time wonderfully well-spent and my father and I dined in the town of Saint Emilion and had both a great lunch and a great bottle of older Sain Emilion then. Memories, nice ... TONY

No comments: